DAYEdalera

Monday, March 17, 2008

A Short Story on Bar Matters

Last Wednesday, after a lecture, I managed to corner the Boss on our way out from the AFP-HQ...

Daye: Justice, many of my classmates are already asking when will the 2007 Bar Exam Results will be released. May schedule na po ba?

The Boss: Ah..ah..wala pa din. (in his Waray accent) pero malabo na 'yung before holy week. Probably, last week of March or could be the first week of April.

Daye: (in my mind:Sana di na lang me nagtanong.Hayhay.)

Last Thursday, after the meeting of the Committee on Continuing Legal Education and Bar Matters (CLEBM)..

Gorgeous: Ate Daye, I've got news for you.
Daye: Ano po yun? bar matter? Waaahhhh! (in great panic)
Gorgeous: Napagusapan 'yung bar exam sa meeting...
Daye: then, so?
Gorgeous: Sabi po ni BC Layusa, "No Comment".

Early this morning, the Boss came and saw me...

The Boss: Ano na? (smiling)
Daye: (staring at him, waiting for the next words)

The Boss walked away towards the pantry...Back in my area in less than five (5) minutes....

The Boss: Ano na? (smiling, this question would mean Kamusta na? in Waray)
Daye: Justice, akala ko po may sasabihin kayo tungkol sa bar exam...(dumidiskarte ng chismis)
The Boss: Ay..wala namang balita eh..

At 3:00 PM, the Judicial Staff Head showed me a MEMO: BAR MATTERS...

What: Special En Banc Session
When: March 28, 2008
Time: 9:00 AM
Agenda: Bar Matters.

Suddenly like my Roomie, I wanted to be numb.
And I left the office not happily ever after.

Labels: , ,

posted by daye at 4:15:00 PM

1 Comments:

oh my God! sa Friday na talaga kung mag-eenbanc na sala that morning!
mamatay na talaga ako! :(

5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home