DAYEdalera

Friday, November 28, 2008

Chapter 13: Magic

After I finished the PSS Week Project Proposal, Doris and I went to her dormitory to get some things. She’ll be sleeping-over in my apartment as I am alone, my boardmates are still enjoying the semestral break.

I received a text from Kuya Jan’s number – “I love you. –Mr. Simpatiko”

I showed it to Doris and we are both convinced it was not Mr. Simpatiko who texted me, it was his loyal ever supportive bestfriend, Kuya Jan.

Another text followed – “Still here at LPHQ, I will wait for you. – Mr. Simpatiko”

I didn’t bother to send a reply, I just thought – “We’ll see.”

I knocked at the door of the LPHQ, Kuya Jan opened the door. I lost hope; I know Mr. Simpatiko was not there after all, he already told me he’s going home early.

Kuya Jan pointed to my stuff properly arranged at Kuya Ronnie’s desk. I started to lift my baggage when Kuya Jan said – “Aren’t you going to help her, Mr. Simpatiko?” and immediately he was at my back.

He reached the baggage and helped me and Doris to pull it out from the storage. I said my ‘thank you’ and bade goodbye to Kuya Jan.

Again, Kuya Jan remarked “Mr. Simpatiko, aren’t you going to bring them down to get a ride?”

Mr. Simpatiko sought my approval and I nod. He brought all our baggage and helped us find a ‘tricycle’ bound to Altura.

Several days passed, Mr. Simpatiko was everywhere, in PUP, in LPHQ, in my cellphone, in my mind, in my dreams….

In my heart? I still don’t know. I almost asked my heart to squeeze out Mr. Council to open-up a space for Mr. Simpatiko. In fact, that Thursday was the last day of my 9-weeks St. Jude novena, on which I fervently prayed that if Mr. Council is not meant for me, may I let go easily of this feelings.

Numerous nights after Mr. Simpatiko made his proposal, I am restless and for the nth time, I can’t sleep. I want to find an answer to the question: “HOW LONG WILL THIS “MAGIC” LAST?”

to be continued...

Labels: , , , ,

posted by daye at 4:37:00 AM

12 Comments:

haaaay im falling in-love with the story...

10:58 AM  

You cannot blame me then if I fell in love with Mr. Simpatiko... Hehe kung kwento pa lang kinikilig na kayo, paano na if you experienced it first hand. ;)

12:29 PM  

2 Dec 08, 22:43

psuspense effect c mr. simpatiko.haha

2 Dec 08, 22:42

s'jan played a very important role pla tlga s love story nyo maam..

12:31 PM  

1 Dec 08, 18:42

nkakabitin poh chapter 14... hehe

12:33 PM  

2 Dec 08, 20:02

hi miyvki. Sadyang nakakabitin para basahin mo pa ulit.

12:34 PM  

2 Dec 08, 22:15

onga poh eh... hehehe.. kelan nio poh ppost ung chapter 15?

12:35 PM  

2 Dec 08, 22:25

Haha. Busy pa ako eh. Soon.

12:36 PM  

27 Nov 08, 21:49

hi ate daye, ahkene poh hir... chapter 13 n agad yung nabasa koh.. pero ganda nung story.. ccmulan koh na cia from the very beginng..hehe...

12:37 PM  

27 Nov 08, 23:05

ate daye, nabasa koh n from chapter 1... cant w8 for chapter 14.. haha.. love it.....

12:38 PM  

27 Nov 08, 23:41

hi ahkene. thanks for reading and loving it. See you soon.

12:40 PM  

25 Nov 08, 21:56

was it really s'jan who texted it, maam daye?

12:41 PM  

26 Nov 08, 01:16

kuya jan, never admitted but Mr. Simpatiko denied it. Read between the lines...

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home