DAYEdalera

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Sanity and My law School Friends

Heyhey.. I am so overwhelmed that I forgot to thank those who kept me sane during the review and waiting period..

Thank you for keeping my sanity!!!!!

SR Buddies (Kuya Edwin, Nick Gwapo, Bram, DK, Abby, Candy, Cecille, Joenel, Deo, Monica, Eldric, Julan)- Thanjk you for the free legal research of latest jurisprudence,photocopy services, black chocolates, quickly blowouts, chicken nuggets, coffee, hotdogs, pringles, nuts, SR jokes and punchlines, etc. My review period could not have been the same without you guys putting a smile to my everyday at the library.Thank you.

Grupong Tapsi - The Tapsi notes was a hit! In tax and criminal law, I could have gotten a DQ mark if not for your codes and transcribed interpretations of the codal by Dean O and Justice D. The notes was literally a written lecture. :D It really helped me a lot understanding my two weakest area in law. Gratis to the the Tapsi Lawyers : Atty. Marj, Atty. Leo, Atty. Henry, Atty. Louie, Atty. Joy, Atty. Dianne especially.

MANILA HOTEL VISITORS - Your moral support notably the third saturday made me courageous to take the exam two sundays more. You were there when all I have is a very friendly roomie who feels the same discouragement but tried hard to make me smile. Thank you for your Sunday goodies, Coke light, Gatorade and Hershey kisses. Thank you for finding time in your busy scheds. Rhi, I am so sorry that you have to bribe an MMDA to get through to the hotel. Kri, I really loved the Imelda earrings. Cor, the notes in Tax (though I wasn't able to read) was my armor because I felt like I am holding the most substantial tax knowledge first hand from a CPA. Nathan, I assure you a better barops at Nirvana. Tita Mench, with all your calls and text, your presence (though not in the hotel) was felt.

4C Classmates - Thank you for the "God bless" greetings everytime we met each other in school, at the hotel lobby and La Salle. Those words were my assurance that I can finish the battle and be victorious on it. WOW SULIT! talaga ang pinagsamahan natin. I am very grateful for your hospitality in the classroom. Glad, George, Sol, Caye, Jaems, Girlie, Ceezaye, Eldric and TL you are my 4C angels.

BATCHMATES - those who have taken ahead and those who will be taking sooner..Thank you for being my best batchmates ever. Dale, thank you for sharing my pressure in Dean Ali's class. Mama Gene, thank you for the kindest words you have spoken. Atty. Joy, for the hotel visit and dark chocolates. Atty. Dianne for the midnight texting.Atty. Joan Co for the prayer of serenity. Atty. Liza for the encouragement. Ria for the beer and crushes sharing (Good luck on your bar, umulan sana ng vodka!).et.al. for all the things, notes, memories we shared.

ROOMIE GLAD - hey, you're really heaven sent. Thanks for being my angel all the time. I hope I compensated the angel times when I was the first to inform you that we already have the "atty" title. Thanks to your equally supportive parents, they raised you well to be the kindest person in Justice Bersamin's class. Thank you for the hugs when we were both insane at the hotel, for the "Praning" shirt which opened my eyes that I am not alone, for the texting, blogging, friendster and beautiful pictures. Thanks for being my best pal in your batch.

Tenyutenkyu! :D

Labels: , ,

posted by daye at 10:12:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home