DAYEdalera

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Ninang Daye

Last Sunday, I planned to closedown my list of 'inaanaks' (godchildren) at 36. Told myself, Raj should be the last in the list for this year.

In the past years, I am sure to start buying Christmas gifts for my "inaanaks" as early as October but this year is an exception. With my pending plans of going 'unemployed' (Hahaha!) and being a bum for a month, financial obligations such as amortization and credit card bills, apartment rentals and three lola pensioners, I am constrained to shop for the christmas season.

WOW! until Mc Neil, my college classmate and fellow KALIPI texted me that he just delivered an invitation at our house in Bulacan for the christening of his son "Carl" and I will again be standing as "Ninang". Of course, not being superstitious, I can't decline and I accepted.

So now, I have 37 on the list and it seems I can't closedown my list until the last minute of December.

I have to bear with my Ninang appeal.
posted by daye at 3:02:00 PM

4 Comments:

m'daye can i be ur inaanak too...hehehe!isa lng kc ung nging ninang q nung biniyagan po aq eh....hehehe!Smile!(^^,)

10:41 AM  

haha..lakas ng appeal mu Ma'am dayE..

kunin kita Ninang sa kasal ko..* wink *

12:26 PM  

Heidi,

Pabinyag ka muna ulit... :D

12:26 PM  

Nova....

Di ako papayag pag sa kasal noh! Ang bata ko pa para maging 'lola' ng magiging anak nyo..haha.

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home