DAYEdalera

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

All I Want For Christmas…

(1) A new laptop.
(2) Twilight by Stephenie Meyer.
(3) The Art of Persuading Judges by: Justice Antonin Scalia & Bryan A. Garner
(4) Canon Powershot SD850 IS
(5) A pair of yellow shoes and yellow bag.
(6) A bean pillow.
(7) Round trip plane tickets for Me, My Dad and Kuya to the U.S.A. and back to Manila.
(8) Anything violet/purple or lilac which I can use in the office: Planner, pens, post it, flash disk, etc.
(9) Our Daily Bread (2009). - Wish Granted. Thanks Tita Dolly!
(10) Portable DVD player with screen.
(11) An album which could house my Paper Currency Collection, the picture packet must be clear to show both sides.
(12) Currency Bills preferably from Africa and the Middle East.
(13) Coffeemaker.
(14) Philippine Starbucks City Mug.
(15) “Rocky” – Hahaha. =)
(16) Grapeseed Body Wash from Body and Bath.
(17) A Friendster Testimonial.
(18) Time Magazine, Reader’s Digest or Cosmopolitan Mag Subscription.
(19) The superexpensive Doctor’s White Bag from LV.
(20) Lea Salonga Signed Album.
(21) A personalized gift.
(22) My pictures with friends. (you can just email me the file: daye.tolentino@gmail.com) Attn: My Attorneys-Not-Yet, Our moot Court Pics please! Franz, my KALIPI pics!
(23) Persian Cat or a Shihtzu Puppy.

Above items are mere suggestions.. Haha! If you think there will be a BETTER GIFT for me, I will be delighted to accept what you think is good for me.

A BLESSED CHRISTMAS TO ALL. :D
posted by daye at 11:35:00 AM

2 Comments:

hellow po ate daye...

hehhe, basa ko na po un saken d2...(^___^)

wala pong problema...

salamat po... sa lahat!(^____^)

3:50 PM  

Hahaha! Thanks franz... :D

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home