DAYEdalera

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Chapter: EVER AFTER

Daye: I said “Yes”.

Mr. Simpatiko: “Yes to what?”

I smiled.

Daye: “Be loved.”

Mr. Simpatiko still can’t get the idea that I have to further explain.

Daye: "YES. I WANT TO BE LOVED. I am agreeing with your proposal, IT IS NOW “US” AND YOU WILL COURT ME FOREVER."

Mr. Simpatiko: "Are you sure?"

Daye: "Yes I am. I am giving myself the opportunity to “be loved” as well as I have loved. I am giving “US” the chance to grow."

He looked at me seeking my sincerity. I nodded.

Thereafter, he looked at his watch and said – “Its six quarter pm of October 30, 2000, now I am your boyfriend and beginning this hour I can bring you home to your apartment.”

I smiled and called Doris, Rollie and Mr. Council to introduce Mr. Simpatiko – “Meet my first boyfriend, Gil B. Ocampo.”

And from that moment… Hopefully…. WE will LOVE…. Happily ever after.

Labels: , , ,

posted by daye at 3:51:00 PM

8 Comments:

7:54 AM

wahhh.. huhu.. k-inggit tlga.. ala lng.. nagpp-ka hopeless romantic lng po.

9:38 AM  

mam daye,, may ksunod pb?hehe, updated aq lage s blog ñu e..
ksali n s daily routine q un pgbbsa ng love story nyo po..=P
nkakainspire po..

11:08 AM  

littlesis,

kakainggit naman...

miss u!
love,
ate

11:08 AM  

Claire,

Hail to the hopeless romatics!

11:49 AM  

Anonymous,

Thanks for reading and being inspired by my love story.

All that starts well, must end in time.

Maam Daye

11:50 AM  

Ate Kaye,

You'll find your Mr. Simpatiko soon... SOMEONE YOU CAN CALL "MINE".

Wishing you the best love story. Love you.

Lil Sis =)

11:51 AM  

Wow! Ang ganda naman ng story na ito! hehehe

10:59 PM  

My dearest inaanak - "Mr. Simpatiko" Gil and "Gorgeous" Daye,

Such a great love story!!! It is magical to be young and in-love! I believe you are meant for each other.
Gil, please take good care and love my lil' cuz'n Daye. Let God be the center of your relationship.
I am so happy that you found each other.. .may God bless your union with a lifetime of love, happiness and abundant graces.
Thank you JAN for playing "cupid," and to all of your true friends...I am looking forward to meet them. Who is Mr. Council?
I can't wait to witness your union!!! I LOVE YOU!

5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home