DAYEdalera

Friday, December 05, 2008

Chapter 15: Be Loved.

After some pleasantries, I excused myself, I have to leave because my highschool friends were already texting where am I as they cannot arrange the apartment without my ‘not so artistic interior designing’.

He begged me to stay a little more and promised to bring me in V. Cruz. Ooppsss, that’s not quite a good idea I thought, as all my ‘housemates’ know that I am involved and exclusively dating Mr. Council and bringing a new guy in the apartment will surely solicit rumors and never-ending ridicule of my NBSB (No BF Since Birth) status. Hmmm.

I agreed to stay until 5pm provided he will not insist going to my apartment stating My Rule: No other guys can visit ME at home, except my friends and boyfriend!

He agreed. He handed me something – it was a St. Francis of Assisi Novena. I looked at him demanding an explanation. He said – “He recently interceded for me and my wish was granted, I promised to pass on the prayer. I chose you.”

I said thank you and kept the prayer in my wallet.

Doris and Rollie came along. Doris pulled me to accompany her at Kuya Jan’s boarding house. She is planning to move in there and wants to check the girl’s room and so I agreed.

I didn’t know that Mr. Council and Rollie live in the same boarding house with Kuya Jan and Eric. So when, Mr. Council heard we’re going, he joined us. Mr. Simpatiko, left with no option, of course joined us.

I and Mr. Simpatiko walked through Teresa St. behind us was Rollie, Mr. Council and Doris. We met Kuya Jan and Eric along Zamora Bridge Road (which after 8 years, is still known as Bagong-Tulay), and proceeded to the boarding house.

Mr. Simpatiko never repeated his proposal, but he was fascinatingly telling me old jokes and I am amusingly buying those. We walked for about, 15-25 minutes, which I have to mention that I enjoyed every minute to the seconds I am with him. (And more to my delight Mr. Council was obviously jealous).

After seeing the place, Doris decided to move in. It was already 5:30pm when we left the boarding house. This time, I and Mr. Simpatiko was behind Rollie, Doris and Mr. Council.

Mr. Simpatiko was telling me something but I was distracted by a sticker sign stating – “BE LOVED.”

Suddenly, without thinking, I commented “Yes.”

Mr. Simpatiko thought I was saying something and asked me – “What did you just said?

to be continued...

Labels: , , ,

posted by daye at 3:17:00 PM

2 Comments:

hmmm...
bitin =)

12:50 PM  

Hehe...

Naubusan po ako ng time eh..Niwei, abangan na lang ulit ang susunod na Chapter...

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home