DAYEdalera

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I have a lot to tell…

BUT, Chapter “Ever After” will be the last.

I want to thank those who faithfully followed my blogoserye and for giving just good comments. You inspired me to continue writing each day despite my busy schedule just hearing you begging for the next chapters. I hope reading my love story has somehow made you believe that love is at work.

Love and Be Loved.

I would want to share stories of how Mr. Simpatiko is courting me each day of my life but Blogger & Multiply might run out of space and besides I want to be modest of the things that happened between “US” during the past eight years of our relationship.

You may not agree - BUT FOR ME, Gil’s amazing courtship skills will truly defeat Vampire Edward Cullen’s romantic prose and poetries. My proof would be how each day since October 30 of 2000 has been filled with LOVE.

When we met and fell in love it is as if the whole universe conspired. His voice became music to my ears, his gentle care was kisses on my cheeks, his warm smile is always a hug and when he says “I love you”, nothing is left of me; it is the most wonderful part of my everyday.

Now, I can say I never really loved until he came and I am hopeful that each passing year he will always stay true to his promise of courting me forever. I AM HOPEFUL BECAUSE LOVING GIL IS THE GREATEST FEELING I EVER HAD.

Labels: , ,

posted by daye at 11:55:00 AM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home