DAYEdalera

Sunday, January 11, 2009

My Birthday Post ;)

I used to write a gratitude journal during my birthdays, to thank the special persons who have added colors and flavors in my life. But since Obama wants change, and so do I, I am not repeating a list of the persons I am most grateful of but instead will be counting my blessings;

1. I am blessed by having the greatest parents on earth. Conrado, a Dad who provides for everything he knew I need and scolds me when I overspend. Flor, a Mom with hands of an angel and cook so well with love.

2. I am blessed because I have two (2) siblings who illuminate the adversities of dreaming high and the satisfaction of achieving it. Kuya Extee and Ate Kaye, they were doctors who can heal not just any disease but are best in healing my broken pride and hurting heart, hopefully, sooner they can make me as hot as Angelina Jolie. ;)

3. I am blessed with an almost perfect set of relatives, save for some family dramas.

4. I am blessed with a ‘simpatiko’ driver, consoler, housekeeper, who perform related duties as assigned (my boyfriend's job description) and who pays me with free dinner, movies, occasional gifts and who profess his love for me at the end of the day.

5. I am blessed with the most funny of friends who never fail to solicit my smile, at most during my trying times.

6. I am blessed with a good job in the government service and in the academe which gives me the means to pay my apartment, give a little to my lolas, pay for some house expenses and save some amount for the rainy days +++++ the very best BOSSes on earth.

7. I am blessed because I am a member of the most respected political party who envision my hope for this country. I am blessed to have met the youth power enthusiasts of KALIPI.

8. I am blessed because I am a lawyer with lots of pro bono clients, who even if I am not representing in court, have confidence to seek my legal opinion. (Hopefully, when I leave the judiciary, I can be their counsel of record too.)

9. I am blessed because I am a teacher. I have the opportunity to touch lives and till the minds of the future leaders of our country.

10. I am blessed because I’m still alive and though I’m getting older, I still look young and will stay young-at-heart.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYSELF. =)
posted by daye at 4:28:00 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home