DAYEdalera

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Holiday Rush

I have been attending Christmas Parties since last week which means I am relatively have stayed awake at night and pretended to have worked a lot in the office the day after.

Well, this year is TOTALLY DIFFERENT.

First, I brought my gifts by installment, pieces by pieces, without plan and without budget. I just need to have gifts just before the scheduled party.

Second, it seems that my lungs experienced overexcitement that for a month now I have cough and colds, I bet the virus is partying inside me.

Third, I have been totally in charged with the Christmas preparation and expenses: (a) buying gifts for relatives and friends, including Dad and Kuya’s giftlist and even my Mom and Ate is abroad, they designated me the job of buying gifts for their friends and godchildren too; (b) food for Noche Buena; and (c) a lot of solicitations, as if the title A-T-T-Y gave me fortune and actually made a lot difference in my salary. My Dad and Kuya kept on saying – “May bonus ka naman kami wala.”

Fourth, the Boss was not KJ but he kept on bugging me for additional output despite last week’s simultaneous parties at the SC. Aside from the book work, he is expecting 15 drafts by January plus he told me before leaving the office “Bukas na lang huh?” I guess he should have been diagnosed with ADHD during his childhood so that a development pediatrician could have slowed-down his hyperactivity.

Fifth, I wasn’t still finish with gifts for the most special persons in my life, Dad, Pabs, Mom, Ate and Gil.

Sixth, I still wasn’t able to send electronic Christmas cards or even mails to relatives and friends abroad.

Seventh, I am not yet ready for the high school get-together, I will be hosting at home on December 28.

Eight, my schedule is a CRAP. December 24th is Tito Emil’s bday. We have a family luncheon on the 25th, plus I am obliged to attend Angel’s christening in Malolos at 11AM and Gil was likewise inviting me to their family Christmas reunion in Pampanga making melodrama that he has not celebrated Christmas in the Philippines for six years. At 3 PM of December 27th is Ainah’s Baptism which AGAIN I am standing as a godmother, that would be in FAiRview and I have to immediately run to Brad,CCP Harbour Square for a Videoke Party with Jay and Company. On the 28th, lunchtime will be the 1st Bday of Ez and by 3PM until indefinite time, our HS get-together. On the night of 29th will be Kuya Jan;s “Out of the Calendar” Birthday Party until the 31st. January 1 is new year and January 2 is not a holiday. I don’t know how to manage the coming days as I don’t want to miss anything as everybody is special.

Ninth,
I am supposed to finish PUP paperworks before the first Saturday of January.

Tenth, it is only TWO (2) DAYS LEFT before Christmas.

Hayhay. Holiday Rush
posted by daye at 3:18:00 PM

4 Comments:

dear littlesis,

ty 4 being d proxy 4 my inaanaks and mom's as well. i miss u so much. it's so cold here and i want 2 curl up in bed w/ u =) my noche buena was good because mom prepared the foods... but it is more bounty wen we r complete. sniff. sniff. sniff.

love,
ate

2:39 PM  

Paano mo pinawawala ang iyong stress?
sa kabila ng napaka hectic na schedule
I mean......what is your hobby?
curious lang po....hehehe
What is your favorite province?
and why?

thanks po ulit! yahooooooo!

5:17 PM  

Sis,

You are super welcome. Love you.

Little Sis

1:38 PM  

Anonymous,

I bet student kita...haha.

Nawawala ang stress ko by blogging, minsan nga naisip ko dapat journalism na lang ang kinuha kong course. ;)

Anyway, see you january 3.

1:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home